Liquid Crystal Polymers

I am looking for a source/sources for purchasing some liquid crystal polymers. I have an old 1984 Corvette that the display has died. It consist of 3 seperate displays that are two pieces of glass etched with condictive patterns and sandwiched together with a small cavity that is/was filled with liquid crystals. I would like to find some replacement for that but would really like to use some of the newer 'sheet' form of liquid crystal polymer. Either way, I have been unable to locate any sources/specifications for the above. Can anyone in this group point me in the right direction and/or give me some technical info that will help me in my quest?

Thanks cj

Reply to
C.J. Luke