DC Motor Pump

Hi all

Any one know where I can buy small dc motor pumps in australia? The pumps can be raw, nothing fancy. Dont want to spend too much on them you know. I can make casing myself. thanks

Reply to
Jericho

"Jericho"

** To pump what exactly ??

Crude oil, raw sewage, human blood, chemical wastes or cow's milk ??

How small is small to you ??

How much DC is DC ??

Are you a troll ??

.......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

**

Took me 3 seconds to find.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Bilge pumps from a ship chandler or garden pond pumps from any hardware store are available in many sizes and may fit your purpose.

Reply to
Caliban