cd's max speed

There was a discussion here on what happens when a cd is spun too fast. I'd be replying to that thread but can't find it in my newsreader.

Thought this would be of interest to those that missed the tv program that it appeared on:

Nathan L,

One day Nathan L, got dressed and committed to text

It's good to see an enquiring mind engaged in such a scientific experiment. Sorta makes ya feel proud of the upcoming custadonians of the world.

-- Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull