Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Mark Harriss
May 20, 2005, 8:44 pm
rate this thread
I have a friend with a Bosch/Wadkin
CNC milling machine, this is about a 1992
vintage machine with a switchmode inverter
(this distinguishes it from the earlier
Can anyone offer any info about spares
for one as I need a tacho generator for
Z axis servomotor.
- » Mobile Phone standby Time: Often BS IMHO Sagem MyC2-2
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Are there any ST 32F417 / Cube IDE / STLINK / C developers on here?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming