battery question

Yawn. Keep trying. Your facts are thin under your torrent of accussations. It doesn't compensate, so cough up the facts or fess to being a fraud.

Reply to
news13

thus speaks opinion-man who is also fact lite and unable to deliver any facts either. Where and what IT work did you do again?

Reply to
news13

You aren't just arguing with me, you are arguing with the Linux elite and everyone else with a clue who know a damn sight more about Unix and Linux then you could ever hope to since they helped create one from the other.

I've provided the links, all you have provided is obfuscating nonsense, context snipping and goalpost shifting irrelevance.

Where and what IT work did you do again?

You had better start posting some basic facts yourself before you start questioning others on their experience. Based on the level of bullshit you post in here I wouldn't hire you in a fit and you aren't doing yourself any favours.

Reply to
Clocky

Indeed, and *start* by *answering* (No, you did *not* answer.) this, which was the *first* (so no bull about us (TINU) not answering your questions) question in this subthread:

"Cites!? Which 'organisation' and which 'company' might that be!?"

Reply to
Frank Slootweg

And yet, it is done regularly, daily. I know that for a fact. So what if it's against the law? That somehow means it can't happen?

You know, you better hope I never find out your address.

Reply to
Jeßus

news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Head to the Mary Jane capital of NSW.

Reply to
SG1

I doubt that somehow!

Reply to
Jeßus

Griffith not in the ACT

Reply to
SG1

Bullshit it is with the official prescription system.

Like hell you do.

That's why it isnt EVER PRESCRIBED, f****it.

Yep, no doctor is actually that stupid.

Its trivially easy to find, f****it child.

And you have just provided all the evidence I will ever need for what will happen to you, f****it child.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Just as I thought. You have limited experience and hide behind "ummies skirts".

Reply to
news13

After you list your experience or are you also hiding behind "mummy's skirt" I said it was educational. You can wok out the company that provided it.

Reply to
news13

First still unanswered questions in this subthread: Cites!? Which 'organisation' and which 'company' might that be!?

Reply to
Frank Slootweg

We'll see about that.

And you'll pay for it even more. You won't see a reply from me again, unless in person.

Reply to
Jeßus

You like to claim to be an expert but clearly it's a case of mouth over substance.

Otherwise you wouldn't be made to look the goose so easily and consistently.

Reply to
Clocky

It really is trivially easy to find.

Such threats do nothing to further your argument.

Don't get so worked up over other peoples posts on usenet, it is just usenet and people have different opinions. You're not supposed to take it all that seriously.

Reply to
Clocky

Well, I tried (an admittedly brief) search and didn't find anything of note. Will try again later. Or maybe there's something I don't know about him...

I know that, been on Usenet long enough. In your case though, you expressed a particular opinion that I have a particular problem with, having seen people needlessly suffer because of such opinions. It's something I'm closely involved with. I won't bother debating it any further though. In Rod's case, he didn't actually anger me so much as I think it'd be so good to see him finally get his comeuppance.

Reply to
Jeßus

news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

We've seen about that.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, f****it druggy.

Great, there is only so much of your stupid druggy shit anyone should ever have to put up with.

The rotty and the shotty will soon fix that, f****it druggy.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Just another f****it druggy that could even find its arse if it wasn't so firmly attached.

You're such a terminal f****it that no matter how often you try, you'll end up face down in the mud, as always.

Presumably you actually are that stupid.

Your problem, as always.

Pigs arse you have.

Because you are just another f****it druggy.

Yeah, even a stupid druggy has noticed when its face down in the mud, as always.

Just another of your pathetic little druggy fantasys, f****it druggy.

Its you that will end up jail, f****it druggy.

Reply to
Rod Speed

There is only one opinion and I will let you guess who it belongs to. Well in his dementia anyway.

Reply to
SG1