battery question - Page 3

Re: battery question

Just making sure.

Lol, talk about a distortion. You could only load a driver if one was
available for the version you had. *nix went on so much more hard ware
and worked with so much more equipment than S Dos and later stuff ever
did.

Are you sure that isn't you in your zealotry? You are so anyt-*nix
because of your inabilities, that it is amusing.

Re: battery question

this >no ability or understanding of the material as per usual<
--

Re: battery question

That's a given for you Baz.

Re: battery question
do better next time as currently your low-brown insults wouldn't bother
your inbred sister
--

Re: battery question

Thee rhetorical question to you being...
What is it with your obsession with the brown and mating?

Re: battery question

Which is nonsense and just shows how ignorant you are of MS operating
systems and reveals a deep seated bias based on zealotry and not facts.

*nix went on so much more hard ware

In your imagination, sure.

Given that it's you making bogus claims, shifting goalposts and snipping
context, I'm pretty sure.

  You are so anyt-*nix

I'm replying to your factually inaccurate nonsense and all you are doing
is digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Re: battery question

In your little world. What system did you actually work on?
Or is yur knowledge gleamed from glossy sales brochures?

Re: battery question

For commercial customer, maybe. For organisations who might write code
and had other hardware and OSs  from the company, there was a "license".
Right place and right time, although it was summer holidays so I didn't
do much.

You conflate closed source with inability to develope code, which wasn't
so. How do you think all those independent companies developed code to
ell to their customers??

How do you think the people that offered core hardware tuning services
got on? They weren't tied to the company either.

Shrug; I've been paid to work on all those OSs, plus <shudder> Xenix.
It is only X86 hardware running MS & other OSs(IBM, etc) that had to be
shutdown to load drivers.

Re: battery question

Nang to rights as a blowhard who was never there.

Re: battery question

Your misinformation would suggest that you weren't either or your memory
has failed you.

In any case you are certainly obfuscating the facts to suit your end.

Re: battery question

thus speaks opinion-man who is also fact lite and unable to deliver any
facts either. Where and what IT work did you do again?

Re: battery question

You aren't just arguing with me, you are arguing with the Linux elite
and everyone else with a clue who know a damn sight more about Unix and
Linux then you could ever hope to since they helped create one from the
other.

I've provided the links, all you have provided is obfuscating nonsense,
context snipping and goalpost shifting irrelevance.

  Where and what IT work did you do again?

You had better start posting some basic facts yourself before you start
questioning others on their experience. Based on the level of bullshit
you post in here I wouldn't hire you in a fit and you aren't doing
yourself any favours.

Re: battery question

  Indeed, and *start* by *answering* (No, you did *not* answer.) this,
which was the *first* (so no bull about us (TINU) not answering your
questions) question in this subthread:

  "Cites!? Which 'organisation' and which 'company' might that be!?"

Re: battery question

After you list your experience or are you also hiding behind "mummy's
skirt"
I said it was educational. You can wok out the company that provided it.

Re: battery question

Just as I thought. You have limited experience and hide behind "ummies
skirts".

Re: battery question
You like to claim to be an expert but clearly it's a case of mouth over
substance.

Otherwise you wouldn't be made to look the goose so easily and consistently.

Re: battery question

Yawn. Keep trying. Your facts are thin under your torrent of accussations.
It doesn't compensate, so cough up the facts or fess to being a fraud.

Re: battery question
<rewind>

First still unanswered questions in this subthread: Cites!? Which
'organisation' and which 'company' might that be!?

</rewind>

Re: battery question

Sadly it is the truth for you pair of clowns. I was in the right place at
the right time for a first hands on. Funny how sales attempts go.

Site Timeline