Aspect ratio's Plasma

Hi me again, I watched the footy tonight, and I have a 42inch plasma. I noticed the channel 9 logo was in the right hand corner, but it was not in the corner, it was way in. Have I got the aspect ratio set wrong, I switched on my small tv, and the logo was right in the corner.

What is aspect ratio ? and what should I have it set at ? Thanks again.

Reply to
Tim

enter the menu and have a look . perhaps the control has a button suitably marked ?

Reply to
a t e c 7 7

That sounds like you are actually watching digital TV, which has the logo further toward the middle.

Do you get black bars on the side of the logo, or extra picture information?

What model TV do you have?

If you are actually running analog, do yourself a big favor and get a digital set top box.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones