AM Reception reply

PA is just so bloody stupid, I asked a question re poor AM reception and several people replied with constructive advices, including PA!!! Now I thank people for their help & I'm trolling according to toaster boy.

Reply to
Robby

"Robby"

** Listen here, you sleazy usenet spamming Vaf Stooge & retarded, geriatric, net stalking Adelaide scumbag !!

You did you not answer the simple question:

" Describe what AM aerial you have now and what is wrong with your reception and if it is the same with all stations.

Also - how far are you from the transmitters ? "

Cos you are a hee hawing ass.

Reply to
Phil Allison