ALDI Medion P86004 Webcam

Anyone out there bought one of these 2 Megapixel webcams ? The instructions say you need min. XP SR3 and a 1.6Ghz processor. Has anyone tried it with XP SR2 and a sub-1Ghz CPU ?

Seasons greetings......

Reply to
fritz

You could buy one test out their refund policy?

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

this tells you all about it. I got sick of watching it BTW ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

I bought the webcam and it works OK for videocalls with my 800MHz PIII and XP SR2.

The video update rate slows down with face-tracking enabled, so I don't enable it. The Cyberlink YouCam 3 s/w refused to run, though it installed OK. I don't care as YouCam seems to be a gimmicky program and a complete waste of time anyway.

fritz

Reply to
fritz