1st world wasters demand WARs to secure energy, to keep on wasting and polluting the planet.

Have a look at the wastefulness of modern industry. All that energy to make and ship packaging to eventually bury in land fills!

Is it too much to ask to cut back and rationalize energy wastage?

Reply to
john smith

Suffered from this sort of thing for a long time, and almost without exception, they are all from US sources.

Printed manuals is another that drives me nuts. If it isn't a copyright protected manual, why not send the end user a pdf file, then the user can print what they need, if and when they need it.

Instead, we have to pay excessive shipping, worry about customs, etc.

Simply can't tell some people.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

Breakout, Prototype, Development, & Robotics Boards:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/sparkfun-electronics.html

Coupon Specials:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/coupon-specials.html
Reply to