Transformer making supplies

Hello Everyone;

Can someone please give me a website that has a decent selection of transformer building materials like high temp magnet wire, epoxy, bobbins, iron cores, insulating paper, ect... Thanks

--
EJohnson
Reply to

I wish there were such sites...

Please share your findings if you happened to find something...

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Sergey Kubushin

I wish there were such sites...

Please share your findings if you happened to find something...

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Newsgroups
default

Here's a site with links to what you want.

Thomas & Skinner was pretty good about sending catalogs with their iron, specs and calculations - can't raise their site right now, keeps timing out.

Newsgroups
default

In my younger years I rewound motors and transformers. One of the larger suppliers of magnet wire and related products was Essex. I found this site:

Some outfits may only sell wholesale, but asking around they may lead you to a local distributor who will sell you what you need.

I have no connection (no pun intended) with this company. Cheers, Norman

Reply to
nortonfan