Mitsubishi parts distributor help

Anyone know where a "non authorized" or regular consumer can order Mitsubishi replacement parts? Specifically for model #WT46807, part #MSPAD101D? My usual supplier is limited on Mits. parts they have available, and are not an authorized distributor for Mits. I ran into this problem before with certain RCA parts, but happened to know a local repair man that took care of me. He has since went out of business. Thank you group.

Reply to
Golf

I am fairly sure you can order parts through Mitsubishi whether or not you're an authorized servicer or not.

(800)553-7278.

Good luck.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

Mitsubishi is the only place to get most parts. That does not look like a valid number. What is it?

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

I'm not really sure it's purpose. It's a 10 pin mini PCB board with a few surface mount components, and an (IC?) in the middle which looks like a big black round spot. The Horizontal drive inputs to #4, and pin #1 outputs to the base of the horizontal output trans. I've never seen anything like this. Anway the input looks good on a scope. I have no output (disconnected output when checked also). The 12V supply is good. The part ID on the board is IC5A00. Anyway, I am not a licensed tech, so I'm sure Mitsubishi will not sell to me. I guess this means my buddy will have to bring to a repair shop, or scrap it if this is the case. If you have an idea of what this component is anyway, respond back anyway. Thanks Leonard.

Reply to
Golf

I called this number earlier, but got tired of being on hold. I will try again, and let ya'll know what happened. Thanks David.

Reply to
Golf

I finally got them. They can't sell to unauthorized folks. I'm glad to know this. I almost bought a Mitsubishi a few months ago. Thanks anyway guys.

Reply to
Golf