Datasheet help - Mitsubishi IC - M51720P / M51721L

Hello, I am looking for IC datasheets for Mitsubishi analogue ICs - M51720P and M51721L. I noticed these are components widely available from many component distributors, but have a hard time finding the datasheets from them on-line. Would be interested to hear from anyone that may have datasheets for one or both of these ICs, and/or know of any resources that may have them. I have tried to search through quite a few on-line datasheet resources and databases to no availe. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
User

both

Reply to