Manual for Micronta Dynamic Transistor Tester

Does anyone have a scanned copy for a Micronta Dynamic Transistor Tester model 22-024 or 22-025? TIA Dave

Reply to
angelshamshel

I also would like to find a copy of the instruction manual. I e-maile

radio shack but unit was discontinued in 1971 and is no longe available from them. so

-- tech235

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tech2353's Profile:

View this thread:

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i

Reply to
tech2353

tech2353 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nospamplease.com:

Reply to
propman

email:

info at clfurent dot com

they've got one.

Reply to
Mr. Radio

ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/tandy/micronta22-024/

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Thanks for help, although the 224's cosmetics are a little different than the 225, the operation is pretty much the same. Thanks again.

-- tech2353

------------------------------------------------------------------------ tech2353's Profile:

View this thread:

Future Hardware -

tech2353

I'm New to this thred... and web sight! I have the manual for a Micronta

22-025 in PDF form for any one that needs it. But How to get it to you? Explane for the newbee!

Thanks MDJ

-- Mr. Dejager

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mr. Dejager's Profile:

View this thread:

Future Hardware -

Mr. Dejager

Post the manual on

and post the link on this site.

Do sign up first for free - you might as well get the brownie points if any.

--
.
.

news:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic allows you to post PDF files.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida