Looking for a way of turning a cable/tv signal/picture 90 degrees?

Looking for a way of turning a cable/tv signal/picture 90 degrees?

I have 3 large tv turned on it side to make one large display. I am running a live signal through it and want to figure a way to turn the signal 90 degrees so it is showing upright. The software (MagicImagePro from Samsung) is woefully lacking documentation and functionality when it comes to doing this so I am thinking there is a box or a way to do this before it reaches the TV through the cable. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

Reply to
daviddschool

What's driving the TVs? Is it a computer video card?

If so, you may have all that you need in the video driver's properties screen.

If not, I think some kind of a video effects processor will be what you need--something that can take the image, "rotate" it as you need and then send it out again. There may be distortion introduced by doing this.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

The issue is that this is live video coming through...

Reply to
daviddschool

On 5/28/2009 4:26 PM daviddschool spake thus:

Why is that an issue? Video is video.

David Nebenzahl

Hi!

I don't think this will be a problem--if the video is coming from a computer's video card, telling it that your screen is rotated will fix the problem immediately and for all subsequent displays. Even a video effects device will operate quickly, with only a minimal delay for processing.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh