How do they put the flux in solder?

And here lies the problem. Far too much reality shows on TV, and every other craft television show is made intentionally (well, at least here in the UK) devoid of technical content, so the audience can be shown yet another "who" instead of "how". Andy Warhol was right.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

I hope you're not suggesting that the UK has more mindless drivel "reality" shows than we do here in the Colonies. Them's fighting words.

Reply to
John-Del