Goodmans tw28d11 widescreen tv picture settings..please help

the picture settings on my tv have gone like a pc monitor!!

the height has shrunk and the sides are bent in.

I was fiddling with the remote and something came up on screen with numbers, i tried to get back to the main screen but in doing so created this problem.

Im guessing it can be resolved because i somehow got into the picture settings to start with.

The manual is **** and cant find codes/help online needed to access it on the remote.

I dont want to open the back....please help?

--
martyn
Reply to