Equivalent for BUY69B transistor?

I'm trying to repair an ultrasonic cleaning tank and one of the power transistors has gone. It's a BUY69B, now long obsolete. Can anyone recommend an equivalent? I'm assuming it's a high voltage, high frequency device???

Thanks

Reply to
BodgeIt

"BodgeIt" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

ECG52 MJ13071 MJ13335 ECG53 2SC2965 2SC3084 2N5261 2N6547

Reply to
Vale

BodgeIt schrieb:

HTH

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

some crosses are listed here, not sure how close they are though

Cydrome Leader

Thanks for your replies :-)

Reply to
BodgeIt