Balun for DB4

I want to install a DB4 antenna on my chimney in an attempt to dump my cable provider (I don't watch too much anyway). But I am concerned about the durability of baluns in the weather. They seem pretty delicate and chitzy, and I wonder if it would be something I'd have to replace every couple of years.

Does anyone know of a good, sturdy balun that will take a beating?

These are the types of baluns that I've seen that have me concerned:

Frank McElrath