Daytek / Samsung 32" LCD TV Parts Needed

Does anyone have the following boards from a Daytek / Samsung 32" LCD?

KLS-320VE-J Backlight inverter

BP-200AD Power supply

The main one I need is the backlight board, I can build an external power supply if I have to. Thanks.

Reply to
Chris F.

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:37:23 -0700, "Chris F." put finger to keyboard and composed:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar