Copier, Printer, Fax and MFC Cross Reference Guide

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I found this useful Copier, Printer, Fax and MFC Cross Reference Guide:

"Use this convenient cross-reference tool to determine if an OEM machine is the same as a machine sold under a private label, or vice versa."

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar