Coaxial Transfer Switch

Hy, I need a little bit of tutorial on coaxial transfer switch and more generally on transfer switch, on google I searched a lot but still haven't found what I'm looking for, I mean theory on schematics and materials. Any of you know where I can found such kind of information ?? It's for my Master thesis. Many thanks

Antonio D'Ottavio

etantonio

Are you talking about like a regular a/b coax transfer switch you can buy at radio shack?

I've never taken one apart but they seem like a relatively simple device..

I'd hazzard a guess that with the slider type transfer switch works much like a normal 2 position toggle switch.. Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean when you say transfer switch, but if I am correct it doesn't seem like you would be able to write a masters thesis on a transfer switch given how simple they are..

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

Reply to
Mike Berger