Can electrolytic capacitors get loose wires inside?

So why do you feel the need to reply with something nasty? If you don't like his questions (I'm not suggesting they don't show the problems you mention) why bother to respond?

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

Peter may not suffer fools gladly, but he suffers them with far more patience than most. I've "known" Peter for almost 20 years on usenet and know for a fact he's far more the gentleman than the vast majority of users are.

John Wolcott, CT

Reply to
John-Del

Once upon a time, we had a 10-year old, very stubborn Golden Retriever. He was getting arthritic, cranky, and generally set in his ways. Then, our daughter gave us a golden retriever puppy.

It gave our old guy a new lease on life. He dropped dead just under five years later while tugging on a stick with the then-five year old. Proving even old dogs can learn something.

Might apply to Oldschool - although liberal applications of various clue-sticks may be required - we have found in his case that treats do not work. Does with dogs.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

His diplomatic side is not showing here, but I guess we all suffer that problem from time to time. Who me??? ;)