Calling all old-school tv repair dudes!

I have a Proscan ps35182 with quite the history: first, it was made in or around 1993/1994 (the manual has a 1993 copyright). I got it around

1994/1995. I've had several tuner replacements and other service calls. Damn it all, however, it still has a good picture! Until recently, that is.

Lately, the TV has been turning itself off and on quickly with a message that states "An occasional interruption is normal. Your manual has more information." Also, I've been noticing that at power up the TV clicks several times (up to 10) before it would turn on. Today, no power up! The click is still audible (down to one click), but the power light does not stay on and of course no picture.

Anyone know of this problem? Is it a serious, big ticket repair? All thoughts appreciated!

Thanks

Reply to
Edee em

In data Thu, 22 Jun 2006 01:47:20 +0200, Edee em ha scritto:

An OSD mesage?

--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg