Anybody got a Wells Gardner 9K7704 yoke?

Table top arcade game from Merit.

Horizontal windings burned under the convergence magnet tape.  I separated the windings and repaired the break, but it's still not right.

The monitor is a Wells Gardner 9K7704 with a DSG-0992CL deflection yoke.

Re: Anybody got a Wells Gardner 9K7704 yoke?

We may have that yoke, I'll have to remember to ask Alex tomorrow
(service manager). You can send me a note as a reminder!

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.