Anybody got a legit obsolete copy of Easy-PC for sale?

The demo copy of Easy-PC from #1 Systems isn't worth a damn to see how the real version works. Does anybody have an obsolete legit copy of EZPC that they'd be willing to part with for a few engraved pictures of old dead politicians?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

You won't be disappointed if you buy it, I used it for years.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Bought the DOS version at full bore list, came to the conclusion after MANY discussions with the customer service folks that they had produced a POS, and am not going to spend any money with them again until I convince myself that jumping from CM/TM is going to buy me anything.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

How close is Derbyshire to Sacramento, California, USA?

{;-)

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

If you're anywhere near Derbyshire you can come and play with my copy. I've been trying to get them to issue a working demo for years, just size/layers/pin (say 2 layer/ 250 pin/ 75x75) limited. They'd clean up the lower end market.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Closer than Yorkshire, taking the sensible route.

Reply to
Paul Burke