Aiwa VX-T14M1 - American TV-Combo

I've found here in Brindisi (Italy) near a Trash bin this TV\VCR Aiwa VX-T14M1. It works fine, but doesn't turn on every time your power it up. Sometimes all the leds in the front panel lit but tv won't turn on. Sometimes tv powers up and works fine. VCR works, i can hear only audio and no video. TV can work in NTSC, PAL BG, I , ecc ecc and SECAM. There isn't any regulation problem. Probably some electrolytic caps gone bad. But, someone has a schematic, a service manual? Inside is all a Sony, from the C.R.T. (Sony Trinitron) to the mainboard, it has a STK73907, some 78xx regulators, a PQ05RE11, and a TA8659AN. I haven't opened the VCR board yet,. but on deck cover i've read "VIDEO DECK VXM-ST14M1SHNM". I've heard that the video deck is made by Sony for Aiwa America, but the TVC part? This is obviously a worldwide TV, 100-240Volt, aerial socket like american tvs...

Reply to
Inty (BHO!)

"Inty \(BHO!\)" wrote in news:ehcbvf$6fj$1@nnrp- beta.newsland.it:

says you can download the sevice manual from them for US$15.

Reply to
Jim Land