AIWA Turntable Stylus removal

I have an AIWA turntable, model PX-E850U.

It needs a stylus. On the label, it says "Replacement Stylus AN-11".

I'm sure I can locate a replacement stylus, but how the heck does it come off? This has me very puzzled.

The good turntables I had over the years always had a removable head, and the cartridge was held in place with tiny screws.

I see no way to remove this head, and there are no screws for the cartridge. I know some of the stylus had a plastic piece that slid into the cartridge. This looks like it might work that way, but it did not pull off using light pressure. I know better than to force things, until I know exactly how to remove it.

To make matters worse, I cant lift the tone arm more than an inch or so, so I cant really get a good look under it.

Anyone know how to remove this stylus?

Thanks

Reply to
oldschool