thermal conductive glue ?

I've seen those heatsinks which stick on ram sticks with double sided conductive tape, but has anyone seen this stuff as a glue ?? Just about everywhere sells thermal compound though thermal glue doesn't seem to exsist ?!

Chris

Reply to
exxos

It certainly exists as a two part 'Thermal Bonding System'. I haven't encountered any one part version.

Dave

Posted Via Nuthinbutnews.Com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services

Dave Garnett

Hi, Locktite make the very thing, Its called Output 315. Not cheap though. There are some cheaper altenatives as well but I can't remember their names

Reply to
CBarn24050

I've used Arctic Silver adhesive in the past for video card ram sinks and the like, works well but costs a bit, see here for info;

Most pc overclocking etailers sell the stuff.

--
Apollo
Reply to