SCART to VGA signals

Hi,

I was wondering if devices exist to display a SCART output of for example a VCR or a satelite decoder on a VGA monitor. And if so, if it is possible to display an interlaced signal on newer CRT monitors so that you won't have miceteeth effects which are a result of interlaced to non-interlaced conversion.

TIA

Halfgaar

--
To send me, Halfgaar, email, remove remove from my email address.
Reply to