Pioneer plasma turns off

Wow! You are one tuff monkey! Twinkies and everything.

Go get 'em Tiger.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

V.

it

. I

Severe lead poisoning can include any of these symptoms

=95intermittent, severe abdominal cramps =95vomiting =95alteration of brain structure =95nerve degeneration =95convulsions and seizures =95delirium =95coma =95death You ought to switch to unleaded soon.

Reply to
jango2

I'm not there quite yet. I don't see anything interesting in any TV show except possibly House MD and Two. PBS offers some Brit stuff that's fun but most of the US offerings are tired crap.

FBt

Reply to
Esther & Fester Bestertester

You left out "writing idiotic Usenet posts". ;^)

   \|/  \|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter