Ohmygod! Down the Hatch!

Watch video clips #3. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it!

Reply to
Watson A.Name "Watt Sun - the

I liked #5 myself ;-)

...Jim Thompson

If nothing else, it's a good example of what can happen when basic OSHA requirements are ignored. The person falling has a solid basis for a lawsuit!

Harry C.

Reply to
Harry Conover

"Harry Conover" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

How about the person that got her on his head ?

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Harry Conover) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

This is a UK pub. Older pubs often have cellar trap doors under the bar, a centuries old tradition, and anyone working them knows the deal. The UK isn't (yet) a nanny state, OSHA doesn't apply and since the Uk mostly expects people to be responsible for their own actions, have a clue and not refuse resposibility for everything the UK isn't(yet) so stupidly litigatious as some nations and so there's slim if any grounds for a lawsuit.

Blair is moving towards it though, passing laws allowing Solicitors and Barristers to advertise and follow the US model of claiming percentages of settlements instead of hourly rates...

Reply to
Jeff

She wasn't wearing an OSHA approved hard hat at the time of the accident, so she's could be out of luck! Then too, she could make the case that her employer had not trained here in OSHA requirements or provided her with a hard hat to wear -- so she too could have a good case. :-)

Harry C.

Reply to
Harry Conover

This isn't actually uncommon. I've seen it happen when the landlord had been sampling a little too much of his own wares, and _knew_ the hatch was open! Chris

Reply to
Chris Hodges

"Watson A.Name "Watt Sun - the Dark Remover"" schreef in bericht news:bvpcla$5r6sm$ snipped-for-privacy@hades.csu.net...

This one is rather funny:

Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)
Reply to
Frank Bemelman

That was priceless!!

Reply to
Venom8

In news:BuFUb.615$ snipped-for-privacy@read1.cgocable.net (Venom8):

Riceburners: They may be fast, but that's about it. :)

Reply to
Mark J.

Sure enough, someone went and designed a better fool.

Reply to
Bob Stephens

I'd bet money they're beer drinkers ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Maryland plates.. I guess they don't make cars the way they used to.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

They don't call 'em "crumple zones" for no reason! :)

Reply to
Mark J.

: >> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:03:15 GMT, Bob Stephens : >> wrote: : >>

: >>> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:45:38 +0100, Frank Bemelman wrote: : >>>

: >>>> "Watson A.Name "Watt Sun - the Dark Remover""

: >>>> schreef in bericht news:bvpcla$5r6sm$ snipped-for-privacy@hades.csu.net... : >>>>>

: >>>>> Watch video clips #3. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it! : >>>>

: >>>> This one is rather funny: : >>>>

: >>>

: >>> Sure enough, someone went and designed a better fool. : >>

: >> I'd bet money they're beer drinkers ;-) : >

: > Maryland plates.. I guess they don't make cars the way they used to. : >

: > Best regards, : > Spehro Pefhany : : : They don't call 'em "crumple zones" for no reason! :)

We just watched it. OMG!, it is too much. Heh Heh.

Bill @ GarberStreet Enterprizez };-) Web Site -

Email - snipped-for-privacy@comXcast.net Remove - SPAM and X to contact me

--
This email ain't infected, dude!

Bill Garber

: > This one is rather funny: : >

: >

: >

: > -- : > Thanks, Frank. : > (remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email) : >

: >

: When I click that link, I get a web page that says: : : [snip] :

Try this link:

--Jerry Leslie Note: snipped-for-privacy@jrlvax.houston.rr.com is invalid for email

Reply to
leslie

"Rich Grise" schreef in bericht news:R7jVb.2054$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...

Yes, same here, strange. I did work a couple of days ago. But Leslie gave another link that works.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)
Reply to
Frank Bemelman

Gotit! Thanks!

LOL! I guess now somebody's gotta go whup somebody's ass!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise