Lead to Lead Free ROHS help?

If you need some ROHS help I work as a component engineer out in San Diego county California. I have a service that helps you convert your BOM, Soldering profile, and rework training to ROHS compliant. We are engineers who have gotten together to start this new service. If you need we can telecommute to help you get started in ROHS.

Check us out at "A total green planet solution"

Thank you

Mike Dolbow Component Engineering A total green planet solution

dolbowent

If you need some ROHS help I work as a component engineer out in San Diego county California. I have a service that helps you convert your BOM, Soldering profile, and rework training to ROHS compliant. We are engineers who have gotten together to start this new service. If you need we can telecommute to help you get started in ROHS.

Check us out at "A total green planet solution"

Thank you

Mike Dolbow Component Engineering A total green planet solution

dolbowent

HOW TO SPOT A SPAMMER

Has never posted to the group before (read: participated):

The first time he does post, he leaves his droppings and slinks away.

Posts the same message individually to many groups. (Is clueless about cross-posting or doesn't want to make it too obvious that he is using USENET as his own private advertising medium.)

Loses track of which groups he has already spammed and spams a group a 2nd time:

Posts the same spam WEEKLY:

Is clueless that blatent advertising is welcome ONLY in the group with **marketplace** in its name. . . ...then there are folks who advertise all the time in the group

--while staying on-topic (ACTUALLY PARTICIPATING!):

JeffM