Digi-Key

I would like to obtain information on the firm Digi-Key, because I have been suffering a lot with my requests of purchases. Digi-Key sends me many e-mails (after I make the purchase request with all the information that Digi-Key asks) with several request of information on what do, with it will be used the components, etc. after all this, that It upsets me plenty, it orders my request for wrong address and with the half of the request lacking components.

Is there some thing happening with Digi-Key that justifies that total disorder? TIA

Reply to
Fernando

I have made online purchases from Digi-Key twice this year, using a credit card. I received the items both times with no problems.

It sounds like you are from a foreign country, and I believe that after 9/11/01 there have been new laws enacted concerning sales of items to foreign addresses.

Also, perhaps the laws only are for addresses from certain countries. Somebody from the U.K. might have no problem, but those from the Middle East would be restricted.

Mark

Reply to
redbelly

US regulations appear to have been made at least more complicated, if not tighter, to the extent that many suppliers appear to have just thrown in the towel and won't even bother trying to fill orders internationally. The reg's don't appear to discriminate - the US hates everyone equally. :-)

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Never happened to me. I've always been satisfied with their service and the speed of the shipment.

too late.    - by anonymous Mother in Austin, TX
Impmon