Design for infrared light healer (from Wired) published anywhere?

Vague memories that they used to sell it as 'Black Light', which would put it at about the same wavelength as the radiation from a lump of iron running at about 600C?

--
Tony Williams. Change "nospam" to "ledelec" to email.
Reply to

Okay, so something quite different. The ones I mentioned are deep red.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

"Spehro Pefhany" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

No, here's that philips lamp:

The light is supposed to penetrate deeper, stimulating the blood circulation in sore muscles. I prefer a massage in such cases ;)

--
Thanks,
Frank Bemelman

I had physio on my shoulder a few years back, and the IR heat treatment they used gave temporary relief - as did the ultrasound treatments - but nothing other than antiinflamatories did anything that gave relief for more than an hour or so. Finally changed jobs, and most of the pain went away.

Reply to
clare

If the stick was from a willow, perhaps it might work better. Willows (genus "salix" - get it?) contain salicylic acid, which is used to remove warts.

Chewing willow also works to relieve headaches: salicylate is the active ingredient in aspirin. But aspirin is better, it's got fewer side effects.

I question whether you can psychosomatically heal a wart. But surely, since some warts resolve of their own accord, if you rub a stick on the wart it will sometimes go away. Works for other ailments too! Sticks - the miracle drug! If it doesn't work the first time, try again - eventually it's bound to work.

Reply to
Walter Harley

Works for women's horniness too... (c;

Tim

-- "That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson Website @

Tim Williams

Funny, but when I go up in the ceiling, I see ducts falling apart because the duct tape isn't doing its job. :-O

Reply to
Watson A.Name "Watt Sun - the