Complex Modulation

--
You're wrong.

The language of science is English,

http://www.worldstudy.gov/featurearticles/crawford.html

though it seems that much of what you write is just gibberish.
Reply to
John Fields

Wrong, I think I'm a'writing.

I do not; I spell text as it's spellen. This has nothing to do with sound.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

I think you will find that there is very, VERY little Latin used in electronics, or even in physics in general for that matter.

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

You participate willingly. Flames =/= physics.

Not for a very long time. What's been misnamed "American English" is.

When you post using terminology _nobody_ else uses you look like just another usenet kook. Why are you surprised to be treated like one?

Mark L. Fergerson

PS See, you _can_ use it. ;>)

Reply to
Alien8752

In sci.physics, John Fields

wrote on Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:11:16 -0500 :

Not quite. The historical languages are English, French, German, and to some extent Latin. However, I for one suspect Latin is dying (which is a bit of a pity, but oh well) and English is probably mutating.

#191, ewill3@earthlink.net
Linux.  Because it's there and it works.
Windows.  It's there, but does it work?
Reply to
The Ghost In The Machine

[snip] Now, I'm a confused newbie (to communication systems). Do all these things actually exist now or is this some strange kind of proposal of a theory?
Reply to
sundar

Radio and TV do exist. The only question is whether the above is an = accurate=20 mathematical description or just word salad with bluff dressing. Looking at "AM(v)", that appears to be nonsensical, he seems to be saying amplitude modulation is a function of velocity. =20

Reply to
Androcles

In message , sundar writes

None of the above. It's wyrd salad.

--
Richard Herring
Reply to

Um actually more along the lines of insane ramblings. Autymn apparently is one of those who feel that intense posting to the Internet is great therapy for bipolar illness.

However, the basic concept (if that is the right word) is that Autymn started with known systems such as phase, frequency and amplitude modulation (used in radio etc.) and then tried to generalize them. For example, an amplitude modulation is a function of voltage (I presume rather than velocity) which is hinted at by the generalization "Potential modulation". Frequency modulation is generalized to a modulation of duration (length of a cycle, where T = 1/f although Autymn probably doesn't know the actual relationship between period and frequency including her own) and then the "cute" word "durential" modulation is made up. As for phase modulation, Autymn clearly has no clue as to the intricacies of that so we won't even mention it.

"invent" things like "heft" modulation. Yeah, it's all pretty lame, but if it gets you off lithium for a while it's worth it!

Reply to
Benj

Prove it, s*****ad. I am neither manic nor depressive. I am angry and witful all the way.

At least you can read and think, unlike cretin Androcles.

How don't I?

All words are maed up at some time or another. At least I know which speakka each word belongs tom, and don't ugily patch Hell=E8nic words with Latin words, or Latin words with English words like dumb-ass scientists do.

How is that?

How is it lame? You chide out of jealosy.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

No, you just contrafibulate an existing mestial brentiological antaholist.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
 singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Reply to
Phineas T Puddleduck