Any general sites for user manual type info ?

eg like the useful Television and Video recorder viewer adjustments

that was on

N Cook

N Cook ha escrito:

turntables:

philips manuals:

lots of other panasonic manuals here:

and here, about 3/4 way down, a list of user guide sites (from the manufacturers):

i have successfully used the philips, sanyo, panasonic and Hitachi sites for manuals. they have lots of older stuff. Sanyo even have betamax vcrs! Very little support like that for sony, samsung, sharp and thomson though.

-B.

This site has links to a number of consumer electronics manufacturer libraries:

-Chris

b wrote:

Reply to
Chris Back

is an initiative to help people to find manuals. On this site, 2 kinds of manuals can be found:

  1. Manuals which you can download by our links to the manufactures;
  2. Manuals stored on this site, which are not provided by the manufacturer anymore.

We hope we can be of help in your search for specific manuals you may have lost.

Requests If you can't find the manual you are looking for, please fill in a request, so we can try to find it for you. We have loads of manuals which we cannot provide online, because of storage reasons, but send us a request and we will see if we can find it for you. Without any costs!!!

Add new Manual If you have user manuals which are not on our site, please place them on this site, so we can be of help to other people who have lost their manual.

Lars America

lars.america