Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Automate your home theater system
Automated flat panel mounts can completely upgrade your flat panel television set to a fully automated home theater system. Automated mounts make it possible to change the position of your tv, hide...

Wireless speaker schematic?
I am a "newbie" at electronics and electronics troubleshooting. My first project, hopefully, is to find out why only one speaker of a pair of wireless speakers works. I've so far read 11 books on...

Installing Eagle on a Windows Vista SP1 Computer
Here is how I managed to succeed finally in installing Eagle on my E- Machines Vista SP1 computer: 1. Download and save in the usual way. 2. The program will not install using the Run button on the...
3
3

DSL phone line
We just switched over to DSL from modem on home computers. Put DSL filters on the handsets in the house and also on the cord going to the computer modems. When we try to receive faxes only one of the...
6
6

Mobile Phone SIM in Canada Possibly OT but...
I need some advice about where to get and how much to pay for a prepay mobile phone SIM in Canada. My parents are travelling this week to visit elderly relatives and are planning to take two mobiles...
1
1

tektronix 2215 fault
My tektronix 2215 cro just packed up! It suddenly started making a hissing sound - which is coming from the high-voltage section in the'scope. Any pointers as to what this might be, (where I can get a...
4
4

Help me for selecting a AC motor!!!!!!
Dear all, I'm doing my project in university. My project is to replace a DC drive by a AC drive using inverter. The old DC drive parameters are: - Power 450kW - Speed 50 to 1000r/min (so Tn = 4298Nm)...
1
1

Help me for select a AC motor
Dear all, I'm doing my project in university. My project is to replace a DC drive by a AC drive using inverter. The old DC drive parameters are: - Power 450kW - Speed 50 to 1000r/min (so Tn = 4298Nm)...
2
2

uPC1042 IC
Hello! I have one small SMPS which don't have IC, controll IC is uPC1042, I can't find it anywhere. Friend did tell me that are some same IC's only from different manufacture and in different name. If...
4
4

Re: French And CERN Build Massive Particle Accelerator (Black Hole Generator) Unknown Planetary Risk To Create BIG BANG
Oh mon vieux, tu ne comprends rien..... You've been listening to Coast-2-Coast too much, you have been brainwashed by your own people before the Aliens......Heeheee......Donchaknow?

Help needed with a Pye P35 valve radio
Hi, I am planning to restore the above as I can get hold of the components. The radio receives lw/mw and 6 sw bands. It was working ok and then the volume suddenly dropped to about half that it should...
6
6

12V to 72V invertor for battery charging
Scenario 12V,20A wind generator to charge a bank of 6x 12V batteries to run a 72V motor. What would happen if you ran a 12V to 110V sine or quasi-sine invertor , through a high power rectifier to the...
6
6

TELEX VIKING 8-TRACK RECORDER/PLAYER- MINT CONDITION/RARE- TESTED/PLAYING- FOR SALE

Uncladded FR4
Looking for 0.8mm or thinner uncladded FR4, UK if possible. Thanks
1
1

Searching for PCB/Components Visualizer
Hi, I'm searching for some (simple?) Freeware Tool to visualize in 3D a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) with components like Resistors and Transistors on it. It's only needed for visualization and I...
4
4