3 phase question

I have a mobile generating situation where I need to check motor rotation from a 3 phase source without a motor present. The real problem is that it is 120 cycle instead of 60 cycle. I tried one of those spinning indicators from McMaster Carr, and it worked for about a week. Secound one lasted a couple of minutes. I assume it's because of the cycle difference. Anyone have an idea?

Terry

Reply to
Terry Kangas

50 Hz to 450 Hz / 80V to 500V