simulating xilinx clkdll

Hi,

I have some troubles simulating a clkdll primitive with modelsim.

I included a clkdll mapping in my VHDL project to do a clk2x and clk4x. After synthesis, all is working fine about frequency value (I have a 40

- 80 - 160 MHz).

But now I have to simulate all of this with the main design. BUT how can I simulate CLKDLL without body description of the unisim library.

For now, I just did a new VHDL architecture for my CLKDLL. But are there a better solution for simulation!

Best Regards, Laurent Gauch

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ------------------ Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your customers drift off to free webmail services install your own web gateway!

-- See

----

Reply to
Amontec Team, Laurent Gauch

Hi, May be you didn't compile libruary....

If you have ise 5.2 or over then #15338 in Xilinx support...

You can find compxlib.

I can't english...sorry ^^*

Good luck...bye

Reply to