Question about the clocks power in XPower.

Hello, All, T the clocks power results given by the XPower are always 0 when I tested my designs. But there must be some clock power consumption. If an EDK generated project which contains a MicroBlaze is analyzed, the clocks power is about 80mw. I think I must omit something here. It seems like the synthesis doesn't know that my input clk is a clock signal. Where should I give the information and how?

Thank you very much, Rebecca

Reply to
Rebecca