Problem with Xilinx Impact under windowsXP

I am using a FPGA kit, when I download the bitstream, under windowsXP operating system, I get an error "Done did not go high" repeatedly. But if I keep everything same, the kit, the cable and the computer and only change the OS to any other version of windows ( 2000, 98 ...etc) the the FPGA configures perfectly, each time.

Is there any known issue of compatibility between Xilinx Impact tool and WindowsXP

Reply to
rakesh

I am using a FPGA kit, when I download the bitstream, under windowsX operating system, I get an error Done did not go high repeatedly But if I keep everything same, the kit, the cable and the computer an only change the OS to any other version of windows ( 2000, 98 ...etc the the FPGA configures perfectly, each time.

Is there any known issue of compatibility between Xilinxs Impact too

and WindowsX

Reply to
rakesh