OT : No daily abridged emails

Hi all,

I have been a long time member of this group receiving 1 abridged email eve= ry day. A month ago I stopped receiving it with no reason. I unsubscribed a= nd subscribed again to the group, and made sure that my settings were corre= ct. I am using gmail as my client and I am sure that the mail is not going = to the spam folder and they are not in the all mail folder. This problem ha= s been repeated throughout all the groups I am subscribed to, mainly comp.l= ang.vhdl and sci.electronics.design. I also tried to contact google through= their help system but arrived nowhere.=20

Has anyone passed from the same experience or may offer some help?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Joseph

Reply to
jozamm

I'd suggest You to use newsgroups server and newsgroup reader. I use Outlook express for that.

I have been a long time member of this group receiving 1 abridged email every day. A month ago I stopped receiving it with no reason. I unsubscribed and subscribed again to the group, and made sure that my settings were correct. I am using gmail as my client and I am sure that the mail is not going to the spam folder and they are not in the all mail folder. This problem has been repeated throughout all the groups I am subscribed to, mainly comp.lang.vhdl and sci.electronics.design. I also tried to contact google through their help system but arrived nowhere.

Has anyone passed from the same experience or may offer some help?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Joseph

Reply to