need recommendation for PCB fab & BGA assembly vendor, I'm in SF bay area

Hi.

Does anyone have recommendations for a pcb fab vendor and an assembly vendor ? Preferably the same vendor but ok if not. This is for just a few small boards, 6-8 layers, a couple of FPGAs in bga package.

I'm looking for quality 1st & price 2nd. Don't want any bad coonections on some power & gnd balls. Thanks

Jim

Reply to
fpganut