Any IC Designers in SF Bay Area? Coffee/Beer is on me.

I'm working at a company that makes IC's at

and also built a hackernews style site for IC design and fabrication too.

I'm located in San Jose and would love to meet any of you that dream about designing your own IC and getting a sample in the mail in a few weeks for $100 - $10,000.

Cheers.

Regards, Kumar

Reply to
Kumar Thangudu

about plans to make custom chips for $100! We have some designs fabbed through MOSIS, and about the lowest we have ever had done ran about $18K for their minimum of 40 pieces.

Bringing Silicon prototypes down to the level of PC board prototypes would be amazing!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson