Looking for DIMM format FPGA board

I'm looking for a DIMM format FPGA board like Pilchard or the AcB from
(now defunct?) Nuron. I've done several web searches, but found
nothing that both fits the bill, and is from a company that is
apparently alive. I've found a couple of things that are close to what
i want (from mite.cz, and sunrise-systems.de), but they don't return
emails, so i figure they're dead, too.

Has anyone heard of something like this, or do i need to design/build
it myself?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Re: Looking for DIMM format FPGA board

I can't see how one can patent the idea of putting an FPGA on a DIMM. I put
a CPLD on a SIMM ages ago.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

I think your reading it right, I would have thought it was widely used as well.

Site Timeline