Information required on FPGAs and ARM evaluation boards

Hello everybody,

  1. I would like to know if anyone's aware of AC2600-HDK platform board available from Atmel. Check link:
    Has anyone worked with this board?? I am looking for similar boards with Xilinx FPGAs in them. Any suggestions on more boards??
  2. I am also on the lookout for boards with ARM cores available in evaluation kits. Since I am new to this segment of products, can someone suggest a board depending on their experience.

Thanks in advance, Vivek

Reply to
Vivek Menon

You might have more luck if you *requested* information instead of "requiring" it.

Reply to
Ron

Reply to
Vivek Menon

Hello, I can give some brief info about fpga's boards with ARM as I did spent time finding them out previously. - Non Xilinx : Actel has ARM7 Evaluation Board.

- ARM provides some evaluation Boards
- Fujitsu's ARM based SoC design kit based on MB87Q1100. Google MB87Q1100 and find out.

Thanks Rao

Vivek Men> > You might have more luck if you *requested* information instead of

Reply to
rao