How to generate STAPL with "pulse PROG" in Impact?

Hi All,

I'm using the STAPL player to configure my Xilinx chips via JTAG interface. However to get them running correctly, I have to generate the "PROG pulse" (as it was often discussed in this group). The STAPL file is generated in the batch mode with script like this:

setmode -bsfile setcable -p stapl -file my_conf.stapl addDevice -p 1 -part xc18v512 addDevice -p 2 -part xc18v512 addDevice -p 3 -file my_conf1.bit addDevice -p 4 -file my_conf2.bit addDevice -p 5 -file my_conf3.bit program -p 3 4 5 closecable quit

The problem is, that I can not find the batch command for embedding the "send prog pulse" sequence into the STAPL file. Neither there is such option in the "Generate Programming File" properties in the ISE itself...

How can I force the STAPL player to generate the PROG pulse before programming?

--
TIA & Regards,
Wojtek Zabolotny

OK. I've found it by watching the IMPACT console, while using GUI. It is a "-prog" option for "program" command.

--
Regards,
Wojtek