How program PROM from msc file

---------- Forwarded message ----------

hello !! i have a problem with programming PROM , i must programing it in linux , in windows this programing file is with *.msc extesion , it contans bit file for FPGA, when my machine reboot FPGA load bit file from PROM . My question is if i can program this with xc3sprog , or same soft , without IMPACT . Tnx

Reply to
zuzaila

I'm using iMPACT with Linux drivers from

and it works fine. Maybe that's an option ?

Reply to
Arlet Ottens