Don't touch in altera maxplus 2

Simple question.. Is there anyway to set the altera maxplus2 synthesis tool to preserve a static hazard which has been deliberatly introduced?I cannot use a very high frequency clock but I do want a very short but not necceserily accurate output pulse using an xor and a string of LCELLs

Reply to
Jezwold

Just select the WYSIWYG synthesis style in the ASSIGNMENT, LOGIC OPTIONS menu.

Reply to
old_guy

Yeah Ive tried that,it detects the static hazard,removes the static harard,which leaves the output stuck at '0' so it then removes the now redundant logic.Arrrrrrgh!!

Reply to
Jezwold

ok, you can try to insert a LCELL primitive behind the redundant gates. Maxplus is not allowed to remove that if synthesis style is set to WYSIWYG.

Reply to
old_guy