Burst Memory Transfer Request from PPC

hi all,

I'm working on the ML310 board, using EDK8.2i. I'd like to know how can we write c codes that executes burst data transfer on the PLB. Can this be done directly on the PPC core or do we have to create a peripheral to do just that? Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Reply to
lordwolf

The PPC can only creat single word transactions, four-word cacheline transactions, and eight-word cacheline transactions. It cannot directly create burst transactions.

- Peter

lordwolf wrote:

Reply to
Peter Ryser